The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is coming! Hands down the greatest sale of the year, in my opinion.
What you need to know:
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the greatest sale of the year for a few reasons. Instead of waiting till the end of the season to get picked-over, limited sizes, you are able to have a selection of completely brand new fall items- on major sale! I take the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale as a great opportunity to stock up on all of my basics for Fall and Winter. From boots to cardigans, jeans and bags, there is a great selection for every style and need! Everything goes very fast, and thankfully they restock often however it is never promised- so if you want something, get it! Every year there is always something that I regret that I did not get- mission of Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018: no regrets, literally!
- July 12th: Early Access Begins
- July 20th: Public Access Begins
- August 5th: Sales Ends and Prices Go Up
Tips for shopping the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale:
- Nordstrom Credit Card: The card is the key! Now is the time to apply for a Nordstrom Credit Card here. I applied last year, and I am so thankful that I did. There were so many things that were sold out or picked over by the time that Public Access began. When you sign up, you also get a $20 note that you can use on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! You can view all of the benefits of the Nordstrom Credit Card here.
- Decide what you are looking for ahead of time: There is so much stuff, that is can honestly be overwhelming. Obviously there will always be those items that are on sale, that you didn’t know that you need, yet. However, going into the Nordstrom Anniversary with a plan is the best way to handle the sale! This way you get exactly what you are needing for Fall, and you are able to narrow down the large amount of items. Each year, I am always looking for the higher ticket items: jeans, boots, and sweaters!
- Make your purchase online: Even if that means you pay the extra $9 for express shipping, shop the Nordstrom Anniversary sale online! I chose to get the express shipping, that way if something needed to be exchanged, things were still in stock and I was able to re-order a different size! If I waited the typical 5 business days, I was worried that everything would have been sold out. I loved shopping the sale online, because you could see everything clearly and you are able to get the entire sale selection.
- Start saving: this might be obvious, but start saving!
What I am loving already:
I have taken a look at the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Catalog, and I am already so excited. Clearly I am a sucker for the shoes and sweaters! I cannot wait to cover the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for you guys, it was so fun last year. Are there any particular items that you are looking for? Please let me know, I’d love to shop for you!