you can click directly on the image to shop the item
Hello friends! I am happy to be starting the series “Currently In My Cart” today! I recently did an Instagram poll between “Currently In My Cart” and “Beauty Basics: Hair, Make-Up and Skincare,” and it was a dead tie! So, I will be doing a post every Wednesday and I will switch off between the two topics each week! Because I am preparing for my upcoming trip to San Fransisco, there is a lot of items currently in my cart.?I don’t know about you all, but I add everything I want in a dream world into my cart, and slowly narrow it down to my reality budget.
- Marbled?Luggage– I actually ordered these suitcases during the ShopBop sale, and they are the prettiest luggage I have ever seen. I can’t wait to take these guys on their first trip to San Fransisco!
- Backpack Purse- When traveling I love to carry a backpack! It is so much more convenient and allows me to carry things like a large camera, wallet, sunglasses, and my make up with ease! I am wanting to get a gray one for this trip and I can’t decide between the save or the splurge!
- T-Shirt Dress– I am thinking that this Adidas T-Shirt Dress will be perfect for the plane ride with a comfy cardaign or denim jacket and converse!
- Highlighter– To be completely honest, make-up is not my expertise when it comes to the blogging world. But, I really enjoy a good beauty product and will splurge if I think it is worth it. I have fallen in love with Charlotte Tilbury products, and this is no exception! I actually just ordered this and it came in the mail yesterday- I am obsessed. If you have oily skin, this might not be for you. But, if you have skin that waivers on the dryer end, like me- you will love this! It adds the perfect dewy glow that is perfect for full face make-up days, and even the days without make-up! I will be sure to cover this product in more detail in my upcoming beauty posts!
- Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer- I actually ordered this as a sample with one of my recent Nordstrom beauty product purchases. And, I’m IN LOVE. It add the perfect tinted shade, while adding moisture! In the winter months, I hate how pale I get but I try to steer clear of the tanning beds. I think this is the perfect alternative, especially for those with dry skin! I will also cover this product more as well in my upcoming beauty posts.
- Color Blocked Sweater Splurge vs. Save- It is no secret, I am a huge fan of Free People. I think that their clothing items are excellent quality and have the best cuts, colors, and unique items that I often end up splurging on their clothes! But, sometimes it gets difficult to fill a closet full of Free People. I am loving the color blocked trend, and I think that Free People and BP both nailed this Fall trend. Speaking of, did you see the color blocked dress on my Instagram story? Find it here for only $40. It is one of my most sold items to date- don’t miss out on it!
- Trench Coat– I am loving this trend. I think I will definitely take the plunge on this Blush Trench Coat, that also comes in tan and gray! I think it would be perfect with a sweater and jeans, but also a t-shirt dress and tennis shoes! I can’t wait to style this for my upcoming trip.
- Sweater Dress– This sweater dress by Madewell is perfect for Fall. I actually bought last years version in gray, with a higher neckline. It was one of my most worn items of the season! I love that this one has a v-neck which is perfect for layering over turtlenecks, like pictured.
- J-Crew Sale– I forgot to add these items to my graphic, because I actually just purchased them. However, they are on sale today for 40% off, so if you love them as much as I do, go grab them! The Camo and Cape trends are ones I love- as you can tell, I am all about pieces that can be easily dressed up or down and I think both of these items do the trick!
- This item didn’t sit in my cart for long, they will be arriving tomorrow and I will be sure to share! I love that the sock came up higher on the ankle and had a good block heel for comfort. I am so excited about these, and they are even under $100! I added a few sock booties that are even cheaper, for those of you that might want to experiment with the trend! I promise these will be everywhere this season, and I’m not mad. I mean, who doesn’t want to wear a sock as shoes?? I hope you all love reading this series as much as I loved putting it together!